3 bedroom link detached house for saleRatcliffe Drive, Stoke Gifford, Bristol
Sold STC £275,000
- Link Detached
- Living Room/Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
OPEN DAY FRIDAY 12th AUGUST!! Located on the popular Ratcliffe Drive in Stoke Gifford is this extended link- detached family home.The property enjoys easy access to local amenities to include shops, supermarkets and sought after St Michael's school, also convenient for Bristol Parkway Station,
Located on the popular Ratcliffe Drive in Stoke Gifford is this extended link- detached family home. The property enjoys easy access to local amenities to include shops, supermarkets and sought after St Michael's school and is also convenient for Bristol Parkway Train Station, MoD, Aviva and the M4/M5 and M32 motorway networks. To the ground floor we find an entrance hallway, fitted kitchen and a c.15ft living area c. 15ft dining area with double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden. To the first floor we find the master bedroom, two further bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally the property enjoys gardens to the front and rear of the home and a single garage with additional driveway parking. This property is further complemented with double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
With a door to front, dado rail, telephone point, understairs storage cupboard, stair leading to first floor.
Living Aera 15' x 11' ( 4.57m x 3.35m )
Multiple TV aerial socket, telephone point, coved ceiling, dado rail, central heating radiator, open to:
Dining Area 15' x 8' 11" ( 4.57m x 2.72m )
With a double glazed window to side, multiple TV aerial socket, telephone point, dado rail, coved ceiling, recessed spotlights, wall lighting, open hatch, central heating radiator, double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.67m )
With a double glazed window to front, single stainless steel sink and drainer unit with cupboards under, further range of base and eye level units, worksurfaces, slot in space for cooker, gas and electric points, cooker hood, plumbing for domestic appliance, space for fridge/freezer, island with drawers, coved ceiling, central; heating radiator.
With stairs from hallway, loft access, dado rail, door to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 12' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.62m )
With a double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, telephone point, coved ceiling, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 2" narrowing to 7' ( 3.38m x 2.49m narrowing to 2.13m )
With a double glazed window to rear, telephone point, TV aerial socket, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" narrowing to 6' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.36m narrowing to 1.96m x 2.18m )
With a double glazed window to rear, telephone point, coved ceiling, central heating radiator.
With a double glazed window to front, low level w.c.,wash hand basin with vanity unit under, panel bath with mixer taps and shower over, partial tiling, extractor fan, shaver point, cupboard housing combi boiler, coved ceiling, heated towel rail.
Laid to block paving.
Fully enclosed by fencing, mainly laid to lawn with flower borders, patio area, pergola, garden shed,
courtesy door to garage.
A single garage with up & over door, power and lighting, additional driveway parking for several vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61020095.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.