2 bedroom apartment for saleFalcons Mead, Chelmsford
Sold STC £275,000
- Two Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master
- Allocated Parking
- Short Walk to Chelmsford Train Station
Ideal for the commuter and or first time buyer looking to be local to Chelmsford centre, this superbly presented two bedroom apartment boasts a very large aspect living space along with additional benefits such as allocated parking and balcony off the lounge.
Entrance Door To:
Storage cupboard with loft hatch and doors leading to:
Lounge 16' 2" x 12' 9" ( 4.93m x 3.89m )
Double glazed patio sliding doors leading to balcony with carpet flooring, radiator and access to kitchen.
Brick surround with patio seating area overlooking allotment.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.08m )
Kitchen comprising of stainless steel one and a half bowl inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units and tiled splashbacks and laminate flooring. Integrated oven and hob with integrated fridge and freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 14' 2" into recess x 10' 3" ( 4.32m into recess x 3.12m )
Double glazed windows to front and side views with built in wardrobe, two radiators and door leading to en suite.
Suite with partly tiled walls and flooring, low level flush w.c, vanity wash hand basin, bath with shower over and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 7' ( 3.51m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Suite with low level flush w.c, vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle and radiator.
Space for one allocated parking.
Bike shed with brick stone.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61020173.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.