3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTurvers Lane, Ramsey, Huntingdon
Sold STC £195,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 18' Kitchen Breakfast Room
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Cul De Sac Location
- Close to Town Centre
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*18' Kitchen Breakfast Room
*PVCu Double Glazing
*Gas Central Heating
*Garage & Off Road Parking
*Private Enclosed Rear Garden
*Popular Cul De Sac Location
*Close to Town Centre
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, radiator, vinyl floor covering, stairs to first floor. Door to:
3.84m x 4.71m (12'7" x 15'5") maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, vinyl floor covering, coving to ceiling with ceiling rose, door to:
2.77m x 5.72m (9'1" x 18'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, matching breakfast bar with storage under, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, built-in eye level electric oven, built-in four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, built-in microwave, PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights, PVCu double glazed side door, PVCu double glazed rear door to:
3.19m x 2.88m (10'6" x 9'5"). PVCu construction with PVCu double glazed vent windows, polycarbonate roof,power and light connected, tiled flooring.
PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, coving to ceiling, access to loft, door to:
3.92m x 3.23m (12'10" x 10'7") minimum excluding door recess. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights.
2.89m x 3.50m (9'6" x 11'6") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard, radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.31m x 2.42m (7'7" x 7'11"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, dado rail, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with independent shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, full height tiling to all walls, PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
The front is mainly laid to gravel area with paved pathway leading to entrance door, driveway to the side leading to garage.
Rear garden has gated side access leading to the front, enclosed by timber fencing to rear and sides, paved patio area, additional paved patio area with seating area and timber pergola , laid to lawn with flower borders, paved pathway leading to rear, outside cold water tap.
Up and over door to the front, rear courtesy door leading to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61021430.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.