2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCorbishley Road, Bognor Regis
- CHAIN FREE
- End Of Terrace House
- Lounge/Dining Room & Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Ground Floor WC
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Larger Than Average Gardens
This CHAIN FREE, end of terrace house comprises of a lounge/dining room, a kit/breakfast room, a conservatory & a WC on the ground floor and two bedrooms & a bathroom on the first floor. Other features of the property include double glazing, gas central heating & larger than average gardens.
Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view this CHAIN FREE, end of terrace house. Through the entrance porch you will find a WC and doors to the lounge/dining room and the kitchen/breakfast room. From here a door leads to the conservatory and then into the rear garden. On the first floor you will find two bedrooms & a bathroom. Other features of the property include double glazing, gas central heating & larger than average gardens.
Entrance Porch 7' 10" x 3' 4" ( 2.39m x 1.02m )
Opaque, glass panel door to front with opaque windows either side and frosted glass panel door with windows either side into the entrance hall.
Tiled floor, stairs to the first floor landing, storage cupboard, radiator and doors to the lounge/dining room, the kitchen/breakfast room and the ground floor WC.
Windows to side and rear, WC, wash hand basin, radiator and tiled floor.
Lounge/dining Room 16' 10" x 11' 1" ( 5.13m x 3.38m )
Windows to side and front, fireplace with gas fire, radiator, TV point, telephone point and serving hatch.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 10' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.12m x 3.12m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs, sink and drainer unit under window to rear, space for cooker, space for washing machine or dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge/freezer, serving hatch into lounge/dining room, tiled floor, radiator, TV Point, telephone point and door to conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.12m x 2.57m )
Sliding door into rear garden, door to front with window alongside, radiator and storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Wall mounted central heating boiler, two, windows to side, access to loft space and doors to bedroom 1, 2 and the bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 11' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.38m )
Window to front, radiator, TV point and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.15m x 3.02m )
Window to rear, built-in storage cupboard and radiator.
Frosted, window to side, bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC, wash hand basin and shaver point.
The front garden is enclosed by a brick wall with a timber gate and double wrought iron gates that could provide off street parking. The front garden is laid mostly to paving and shingle areas with well established plants and shrubs.
Paved patio are outside conservatory with pathway leading to the bottom of the garden where the timber summerhouse can be found. In the rear garden you will also find a brick built storage shed, outside lightning, a water tap and well established borders with plants, shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61023536.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.