2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWilford Lane, West Bridgford, Nottingham
- 2 Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Flat
- Well Located
- Ideal Buy To Let
- Parking Available
PUBLIC NOTICE - William H Brown are now in reciept of an offer for the sum of £62,000 for 105 Rivermead, NG2 7RG. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 20, Upper Parliament Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AD, 0115 958 7766. before exchange of contracts.
Property for sale in the NG2 area. This ground floor apartment comes to the market ideal for any buy to let investors looking for a good return or any first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder in this well sought after location of the West Bridgford area. Close to local transport links into the city centre and great schools and amenities near by.
Lounge 18' 4" x 10' 2" ( 5.59m x 3.10m )
Double glazed windows, fire place and electric heating.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 5' 6" ( 3.40m x 1.68m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and single glazed window. Comprising of a sink drainer, work surfaces and part tiled walls. Electric oven and gas hob with space for washing machine and dishwasher with integrated fridge and freezer.
Bedroom 1 18' 8" Max x 10' 2" ( 5.69m Max x 3.10m )
Double glazed windows with built in wardrobes and a electric storage heater.
Bedroom 2 14' 7" x 8' 10" ( 4.45m x 2.69m )
Single glazed windows and electric storage heater.
Single glazed windows, heated towel rail, bath with electric shower unit plus attachment, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61023560.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.