3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWarren Drive, Hornchurch
Bairstow Eves have great pleasure in presenting this three bedroom semi-detached house in one of the most sought after roads of Elm Park within half a mile of Elm Park station, shopping facilities, local schooling and backing directly onto Harrow Lodge Park. The property benefits from garage via shared drive, kitchen/diner with double doors to impressive rear garden double glazing and gas central heating. In our opinion, this property has great potienial and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
• Entrance hallway
• Lounge 11'5 X 7'9
• Kitchen/ diner 17'1 X 8'
• Bedroom One 14' X 8'4
• Bedroom Two 11'11 X 8'8
• Bedroom Three: 8'06 X 5'04
• Bathroom: 6'04 X 5'11
• Rear Garden overlooking the park
• Shared Drive
• Backs onto Harrow Lodge Park
• Views from bedroom two across Park
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61026692.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELM150151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Elm Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.