3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHurstfield Crescent, Hayes, Middlesex
Sold STC £425,000
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Great Potential For Extension (STPP)
- Large Corner Plot
- Detached Garage and Off Street Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Enclosed Front, Side & Rear Gardens
- Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Popular Residential Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
Well presented and spacious three bedroom semi detached 'Nash' built family home located on a popular residential road close to local shops, transport networks and schools which offers fantastic potential for extension (STPP) and is being sold with the benefit of no onward chain.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance porch, hallway, impressive through lounge/dining room with feature fireplace and fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms which all have fitted wardrobes/storage units and family bathroom suite.
Additional features include gas central heating, double glazing throughout, enclosed front, side and rear gardens and a detached garage with off street parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61026779.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB160016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.