3 bedroom detached house for saleRiver House, Bartletts Bridge, COCKLAKE, Wedmore
Offers Over £400,000
- OFFERS OVER £400,000.00
- DETACHED THREE BEDROOM PERIOD COTTAGE
- ATTRACTIVE FEATURES THROUGHOUT
- PEACEFUL LOCATION WITH OUTSTANDING VIEWS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS AND A CONSERVATORY
- WORKSHOP, GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- ATTRACTIVE GARDENS SURROUND THE PROPERTY
- LOCATED JUST OUTSIDE OF WEDMORE
River House is a detached three bedroom period cottage located within a quiet hamlet just one mile outside of the popular village of Wedmore. On the ground floor there is a very spacious dual aspect living room with a sitting room area with a wood burning stove and a dining area. This leads out to the conservatory. There is also a family kitchen overlooking the front elevation with open countryside views, large reception hall and a utility room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. All the bedrooms benefit from attractive views. Outside, the property has a good sized garden filled with mainly herbaceous planting and a paved patio with space for a table and chairs, perfect for Al fresco dining while enjoying the views. There is a single garage with parking to the front and an adjoining workshop to the rear.
Property ref: 121_2366_4148590
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61027031.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4148590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Wedmore - Signature Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.