2 bedroom villa for saleFlat 2, Carlton House, 15 Snowdon Place, Kings Park, Stirling, FK8 2NR
- Immaculately-presented, two bedroom lower villa, forming part of a conversion of 'Carlton House' is one of central Stirling's most attractive sandstone buildings.
- Located in the highly desirable King's Park district of Stirling, just south of the city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, open-plan living / dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Highlights include an exceptionally spacious dual-aspect public room, tall ceilings, ornate ceiling and cornice-work, imported Spanish wood-flooring, and a quality integrated kitchen.
- Finished to a high standard and with light, tasteful decor throughout, there also features contemporary lighting, and good storage provision.
- The development also provides an impressive communal reception hall, highly-maintained gardens, secured entry, an allocated garage and private residents parking.
- Roller blinds will be included within the final sale of the property.
- Home Report available online.
A former Officer's Mess of the Sutherland Highlanders, converted circa: 1997, this period building offers a wealth of characterful details, extensive grounds and driveway, and an impressive entrance and hall. The villa has a spacious entrance hall with room for free-standing furniture, inset ceiling lighting, and high quality wood flooring which continues into the public room. The living space includes a front facing bay window with working window shutters, gas fireplace with tasteful period surround, and impressive plasterwork. Set to the rear of the room, the kitchen includes granite worktops, splash-back, an inset sink and Bosch and Neff appliances throughout. Bedroom one is set to the rear, south facing overlooking the garden grounds, and features ornate cornice-work and carpeted flooring. Bedroom two is also carpeted and has a side aspect window. A fully-tiled contemporary bathroom is set internally off the hall and is fitted with a three piece suite, including an shower above the bath, and inset ceiling lighting. Kings Park is a highly desirable and leafy residential area with a wealth of impressive stone-built properties, just south of the Stirling's vibrant city centre, and with excellent road and public transport links. Stirling is a historic city, situated in an superb central Scotland location. The Thistles and Marches shopping centres have a vast range of major high street names together with historic high street. There are a wide range leisure to be expected of a seizable town including restaurants, cinema, regarded schooling, playing fields and the extensive facilities at Stirling University. A bus terminus, main line rail station and an excellent road networks including motorway links ensure swift travel throughout central Scotland including Glasgow and Edinburgh airports; whilst the Trossachs National Park is easily accessed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8011331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.