3 bedroom detached house for saleBuzzard Road, Calne
- Three Bedroom Detached
- Private Rear & Side Gardens
- Garage & Parking
- Two Reception Rooms
- Buyers Incentive Available
Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this superb three bedroom detached property offers spacious and versatile accommodation, stunning rear and side gardens, garage and gated driveway parking. Call now to book your viewing to avoid disappointment.
Buzzard Road is a fine example of a three bedroom detached house which benefits from deceptively spacious and light accommodation throughout. The location of this property is also unique as it sits on a quiet no through road within the popular Lansdowne Park Development. Placed on a large plot the property boasts stunning rear and side gardens along with gated driveway parking and garage.
Entrance to this stunning three bed detached family home situated in a secluded position in a popular residential area is via the front door leading into the entrance hall which comprises : stairs to the first floor, under stairs cupboard, additional storage cupboard, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Guest cloakroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin, extractor fan, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 18' 10" x 10' 4" ( 5.74m x 3.15m )
Light and spacious lounge with a double glazed window to the front aspect and two double glazed windows to the side aspect and double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden. Television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Dining Room 9' 11" (into recess) x 10' 1" (max) ( 3.02m (into recess) x 3.07m (max) )
Good sized second reception room with a double glazed window to the front aspect, handy shelving in alcove and a radiator.
Kitchen 15' x 8' 5" (max) ( 4.57m x 2.57m (max) )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, breakfast bar, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the rear aspect, door leading to the rear garden, central heating boiler and a radiator.
Stairs from the entrance hall, double glazed window to the rear aspect, smoke detector and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 12' 4" (max) ( 3.58m x 3.76m (max) )
Good sized master suite with triple fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors, television aerial point, telephone point, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
En-suite comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a shower cubicle. Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, shaver point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" (max) x 10' 7" ( 3.78m (max) x 3.23m )
Another good sized bedroom with triple fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors, television aerial point, loft access, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.26m x 2.39m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with shower attachment over. Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, extractor fan, shaver point, laminate flooring and a radiator.
The gardens are a particular feature and offer a delightful, secluded outdoor entertaining space. Mainly laid to lawn with patio area to the fore, the gardens are low maintenance but offer a superb opportunity for any gardening enthusiast.
Garage with up and over door, power and light.
Gated driveway parking for two cars to the side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61035049.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN104361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.