3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeckmondwike Road, Dewsbury
Sold STC £115,000
- ***Guide Price £115,000 - £120,000***
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- 16 Ft Lounge
- 14 Ft Kitchen / Diner
- Gardens To Front & Rear
- Popular Area Of Dewsbury Moor
***Guide Price £115,000 - £120,000*** Situated in a popular area of Dewsbury Moor is this three bedroom semi detached property comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, 16 ft kitchen/ diner, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Gardens to front and rear.
***Guide Price £115,000 - £120,000***
Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
uPVC door to front, radiator and laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 16' 2" x 11' 6" ( 4.93m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and tv point. Fire place with decorative wood surround, inlay and hearth and coal effect gas fire. Wall lights and under stairs storage cupboard housing boiler with light and meter.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 9" x 8' 5" ( 4.50m x 2.57m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, Asterite 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Double electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Radiator, plumbing for washing machine and part double glazed uPVC door to rear. Double glazed windows to rear and side.
Double glazed window to side and access to loft.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 9' 1" ( 4.39m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and built in wardrobes along two walls and over head storage.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.18m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 5' 5" ( 2.90m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Three piece suite comprising of: vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Tiled walls, chrome towel heater and double glazed window to rear.
To the front is a garden laid mainly to lawn with plants and shrub borders.
To the rear is a low maintenance paved area with plants and shrubs. Hard standing area to rear for off street parking, outside tap. Shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61039931.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.