3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurchill Grove, Heckmondwike
Sold STC £230,000
- Three Double Bedroom Dorma Detached Bungalow
- Driveway Providing Off Street Parking & Detached Garage
- Lounge, Study Area & Separate Dining Room
- Delightful Gardens, Summer House/ Home Office
- Well Presented Throughout & NO CHAIN
Offered with NO CHAIN and located within Heckmondwike is this three double bedroom detached dorma bungalow comprising of: entrance porch, hall, study area, lounge, dining room, kitchen, ground floor bathroom and 1st floor shower room. Gardens to front and rear, detached garage and summer house.
Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
Part double glazed uPVC door to side and double glazed windows to front, rear and side.
Timber multi pane door to porch, radiator and cupboard housing meters and alarm panel.
Study Area 11' 3" x 4' 3" ( 3.43m x 1.30m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator and telephone point. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' 8" Plus Bay x 10' 9" ( 4.17m Plus Bay x 3.28m )
Double glazed lead effect bay window to front, radiator and tv point. Coving to ceiling, wall lights and fire place with decorative wood surround, tiled inlay and hearth with pebble effect gas fire. Steps up to the study area.
Dining Room 9' 3" x 8' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.67m )
Double glazed French doors to garden, radiator and telephone point. Coving to ceiling and exposed varnished floor boards.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.59m )
Fitted wall and base units with under unit lighting, complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Cupboard housing central heating boiler, laminate flooring and plumbing for washing machine. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Double glazed lead effect window to front.
Ground Floor Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.20m )
Double glazed French doors to garden, coving and eye ball down lighting to ceiling and radiator. Fitted wardrobes along one wall, chest of drawers and bedside tables.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Four piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower and tiled bath with mixer taps. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring, chrome heated towel radiator and coving to ceiling. Two double glazed windows to side.
Bedroom 2 20' 1" x 7' 9" ( 6.12m x 2.36m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, radiator, under eaves storage and tv point. Views to the rear across Heckmondwike and beyond.
Bedroom 3 20' 1" x 8' 7" ( 6.12m x 2.62m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, radiator and tv point. Views to rear across Heckmondwike and beyond.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc and shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Part tiled walls, laminate flooring and radiator.
Detached Garage 13' 6" x 9' 1" ( 4.11m x 2.77m )
Up and over door, power and light. Single glazed window to rear.
Summer House 10' 2" x 7' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.34m )
Spotlights to ceiling, power and light. Currently being used as a home office.
To the front of the property is a long pebbled driveway providing off street parking for several cars leading to the detached garage. The garden has lawned borders, enclosed hedge borders, outside lighting and tap. A variety of established plants and shrubs. Access to rear of property, garage and summer house / office.
To the rear the property has various outside lighting, two raised decked areas and a hot tub which is to remain. There are raised beds with established plants, trees and shrubs. The rest is laid mainly to lawn. Views across Heckmondwike and beyond
The property is alarmed.
Part of the rear garden is on a tenancy agreement with Kirklees Council at an annual rent of approximately £55.00 per annum, we understand from the vendor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61039937.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.