3 bedroom terraced house for saleMorton Parade, Wakefield
- GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £140,000
- 3 Bedroomed deceptively spacious terrace
- UPVC and GCH
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Ideal Town Centre location
This 3 bedroomed mature terrace is deceptively spacious. Needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated. The current vendor is open to offers. Enclosed gardens. Viewing by Appointment.
A 3 bedroomed mature terrace - Open to Offers - the property has two reception rooms, kitchen, 3 good sized bedrooms and a larger than average bathroom for properties of this type. Permit parking to the rear as well as enclosed gardens to the rear. The property is in easy access of Wakefield City Centre and public transport links including bus stops, Wakefield Westgate Train Station, local schools and shops. Viewing by Appointment.
Dado rail, radiator. Access into both reception rooms.
Lounge 12' 1" to the alcove x 11' ( 3.68m to the alcove x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator, tv point.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 14' 9" ( 3.71m x 4.50m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Laminate floor, tv point, radiator. Door to understairs cupboard. Access into the kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.99m x 2.34m )
Upvc window to the side aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, some integral appliances, coving to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11' x 9' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.82m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 12' x 6' 1" ( 3.66m x 1.85m )
Upvc window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 12' x 8' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.54m )
Upvc window to the front aspect.
Bathroom 13' 3" x 7' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.36m )
Five piece suite comprising of a shower, corner bath, pedestal sink, bidet and w.c.
The outside of the property has planted borders to the front. Enclosed rear gardens with wooden fencing, paved patio area and an outhouse.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate. Continue and then take a right onto Plumpton Road. Immediate right onto Morton Parade and this property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61039952.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.