2 bedroom flat for saleAbercromby Street, Glasgow
Sold STC £45,000
- TRADITIONAL SECOND FLOOR FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- SECURITY CONTROLLED ENTRY SYSTEM
- INTERNAL MODERNISATION REQUIRED
- EER RATING: D
Offering to the market this tradtional two bedroom second floor flat which requires a degree of internal modernisation and this is reflected in the competitive asking price.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this second floor flat set within central locale. The accommodation comprises shared entry with security controlled entry system, welcoming recpetion hallway, spacious lounge with bay window, kitchen, two bright double bedrooms and large bathroom with three piece suite. The property is further ehanced by partial double glazing and electric heating.
The property is situated close to Glasgow Green and has many shops at hand to cater for day to day needs. The Merchant City is a short walk away with its many bars, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, universities etc.
* No guarantees or warranties with this property*
Lounge 16' 10" x 11' 10" ( 5.13m x 3.61m )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 3" ( 3.02m x 1.91m )
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 9' 8" ( 4.72m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 10' 4" ( 4.50m x 3.15m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61041527.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.