Land for saleGedham, Ossett
Guide Price £599,950
- GUIDE PRICE: £599,950 - £650,000
- Handsome and mature Semi
- Stylishly renovated throughout
- Set back from Kingsway in the heart of Ossett
- Planning permission granted for two semi-detached homes and an executive style detached home
- Exciting project for a developer
- Attractively Priced
GUIDE PRICE: £599,950 - £650,000. A fantastic opportunity for the developer to acquire a period property and land with planning permission to build a detached, two semis. Viewing by Appointment to fully appreciate this and property and land opportunity.
GUIDE PRICE: £599,950 - £650,000. A fantastic potential for the developer to acquire a period property and a building plot development for one detached and two semis. Viewing by Appointment - contact the office for further information. The property currently comprises of utility space, two hallways, downstairs wet room, dining kitchen, two reception rooms, 3/4 bedrooms, separate WC., and a bathroom. The property has excellent gardens with outline planning permission to build one detached property and two semi-detached properties. Please refer to virtual plans. Exciting opportunity for developer.
White upvc front entrance door leading into the utility room.
Utility Room 4' 11" x 10' 6" ( 1.50m x 3.20m )
Fully glazed to the front and obscured glazed to the side. Plumbing for a washing machine, space for other utilities, a range of base units in a whitewash design with chrome fixtures, lighting to the wall, wet style flooring, radiator with thermostat, strip lighting, useful walk-in pantry larder storage area housing the boiler. Solid door with chrome fixture and a step up into the rear hallway which then leads into the kitchen.
Downstairs Wet Room 7' 4" x 5' 2" ( 2.24m x 1.57m )
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear side. Wet style flooring, fully tiled walls, coving to ceiling, two central lights, shower to the wall with a shower seat, low threshold floating wash basin with mixer tap, wc., hand rails, radiator.
Dining Kitchen 15' 11" x 16' to the alcove ( 4.85m x 4.88m to the alcove )
Upvc window to the front aspect. A range of base and wall units in a vintage design comprising of base and wall units, granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer one and a half times with mixer tap, granite continues to create an upstand, electric oven, Whirlpool double extractor with downlights, laminate style flooring, Aga situated here provides heating for the property, deep skirtings, picture plate/rail, creole to the ceiling. Stripped door with chrome fixtures leading into the main hallway.
Main Hallway 22' 5" Max x 6' 11" Max ( 6.83m Max x 2.11m Max )
Feature open banistrail in a whitewashed design, bright and airy, dado rail, original decorative coving, original feature ceiling rose, view of the mezzanine landing. Upvc glazed full window to the rear side, telephone point, radiator. Access into the cellar.
Cellar 15' 1" x 16' 1" ( 4.60m x 4.90m )
Conservatory 12' 1" x 10' 8" ( 3.68m x 3.25m )
Double french doors with obscured glazed panel into the conservatory. Upvc leaded glazed door leading to the rear gardens and glazed windows to all sides, deep skirtings , tiled floor, wall lights, central light fitting.
Lounge 15' 11" x 14' 11" to the alcove ( 4.85m x 4.55m to the alcove )
Stripped wooden door with chrome fixtures into lounge. Upvc windows with upvc glazed windows above and a low sill overlooking the front gardens. Living flame gas fireplace with a marble style base, back and ornate hearth, tv point, deep skirtings, original coving and feature rose, convector style radiator with thermostat.
2nd Reception 12' 11" into the alcove x 14' 11" ( 3.94m into the alcove x 4.55m )
Dual aspect windows with architraves, one to the rear and one to the front side. Original coving and feature rose, deep skirtings, living flame gas fire with a marble base, back and ornate hearth, tv point.
First Floor Landing
Deep skirtings, dado rail and original coving. Staircase leading to the first floor. Good deal of space on the landing, radiator,stunning window overlooking the gardens.
Master Bedroom 15' x 16' ( 4.57m x 4.88m )
Upvc windows to the front side. Radiator, original coving , central light.
Bedroom 2 16' 1" Max x 10' ( 4.90m Max x 3.05m )
Upvc window to the side aspect. Deep skirtings, central light fitting, radiator.
Bedroom 3 15' 5" x 13' 6" to the alcove ( 4.70m x 4.11m to the alcove )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, central light, radiator, deep skirtings.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Vinyl flooring, partly tiled walls, w.c.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side rear aspect. Two piece suite comprising of a pedestal sink with twin taps, panelled bath with twin taps, electric shower over, radiator, vinyl flooring, partly tiled walls, full height storage airing cupboard.
The planning permission has been granted to the far rear of the property for two semis and an executive style detached, the access is through the health centre (ask vendor for the details). The current property has steps down from the utility room, outside security lighting, variety of mixed plants and borders, raised beds, the lawned garden. To the front of the property there are further gardens.
The images are artists impressions on Page 3.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate continue onto Horbury Road. Immediate left onto Dewsbury Road. Take a left onto Queens Drive. Right onto Towngate. Right onto Church Street. Continue at the roundabout, take a right onto Kingsway. Right at the Heath Centre, immediate left and this property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61041596.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.