4 bedroom detached house for saleChestnut Walk, Chelmsford
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Home
- Double Garage
- Lovely Location
- Spacious Accommodation
A large and very well proportioned family home just on the outskirts of the vibrant and beautiful town of Chelmsford with four bedrooms and plenty of parking, great access links to trunk roads and the hospital. Must be viewed to appreciate all the accommodation on offer.
Entrance Door To:
Double glazed door to front and radiator with door to lounge and ground floor WC.
Double glazed window to front aspect with part tiled walls and flooring, low level flush w.c and wash hand basin.
Lounge 18' x 16' ( 5.49m x 4.88m )
Double glazed window to front aspect with radiator and door leading to dining room.
Dining Room 14' 3" x 9' 9" ( 4.34m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with radiator and door leading to kitchen and garden.
Kitchen 14' x 8' 9" ( 4.27m x 2.67m )
Kitchen comprising of one and a half bowl asterite inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units and part tiled splashbacks and flooring. Oven and hob with plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer under unit. Double glazed window to rear view overlooking the garden with door to side leading to utility room.
Utility Room 14' 9" x 8' 2" ( 4.50m x 2.49m )
Door leading to garage.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access with airing cupboard and doors leading bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom One 11' x 11' ( 3.35m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" into recess x 11' 1" ( 3.68m into recess x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear view and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear view with built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 2" into recess x 6' 8" ( 3.40m into recess x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Suite with double glazed window to side view with fully tiled walls and flooring and comprising of low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, Aqualisa double shower cubicle and radiator.
Block paved hardstanding driveway with remainder laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs with garage and side access.
Patio seating area with remainder laid to lawn with mature flowers and shrubs to borders enclosed by panel fencing and rear access.
Up and over door with door into utility room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61041626.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE107834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.