2 bedroom flat for saleRowan Avenue, Spalding
Sold STC £85,000
- Spacious First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Rear Garden
- Perfect Investment Opportunity
**ATTENTION INVESTORS** A SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT IN NEED OF MODERNISATION situated WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY OF THE TOWN CENTRE. The GENEROUS ACCOMMODATION comprises of a lounge, kitchen, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, bathroom and benefits from its own REAR GARDEN.
This spacious first floor apartment would make a perfect investment and is situated within close proximity of the Spalding town centre, offering easy access to local amenities, schools and transport links.
The apartment boasts generous accommodation and briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also benefits from its own rear garden and a brick built outbuilding which is currently being used for storage.
Having external steps leading to the front door and stairs rising to the inner hallway and doors leading off to all rooms. There is also an airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and loft hatch access.
Lounge 17' 6" x 9' 8" min extending to 12' 10" max ( 5.33m x 2.95m min extending to 3.91m max )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, gas fireplace with tiled surround, textured and coved ceiling.
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, gas cooker, pantry, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 2" plus wardrobes and alcove ( 3.68m x 3.10m plus wardrobes and alcove )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes with hanging rail and overhead storage, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, storage cupboard housing gas and electric meter, textured ceiling.
UPVC double glazed frosted window to rear aspect, panelled bath with shower attachment, WC, wash hand basin and fully tilled walls.
The property benefits from a brick built outbuilding and its own rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61043084.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.