2 bedroom flat for saleDoune Court, Ellesmere Port
Sold STC £76,000
- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- FIRST FLOOR
- UPVC WINDOWS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING (COMBI)
- INTERNAL INSPECTION ADVISED
JONES & CHAPMAN PRESENT THIS TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT. OVERLOOKING A SMALL GREEN TO FRONT AND A LOVINGLY MAINTAINED INTERNAL CONDITION. IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS.
A very spacious apartment which benefits from UPVC double glazing, gas central heating with combi boiler and the property briefly comprises; secure communal entrance where staircase leading onto first floor landing. Private front door to personal hall, spacious living/dining room, a contemporary fitted kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom. Externally we have a communal garden to the front and a yard to the rear which accommodates additional storage space. Early viewing advised.
Door to the side aspect, vinyl flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 16' 4" x 14' 9" ( 4.98m x 4.50m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and a double radiator.
Kitchen 7' 1" x 12' 1" ( 2.16m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, gas oven, gas hob, cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine, fridge/freezer, central heating boiler and a radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 8" face of wardrobe x 10' 5" ( 3.86m face of wardrobe x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 6' to face of wardrobe ( 3.45m x 1.83m to face of wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower, partially tiled walls and a towel rail radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61043105.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.