Get brand editions for McGowan Homes, Manchester

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale

Traynor Close, Middleton, Manchester

Sold STC £82,500

Property Description

Key features

  • Two Bed Semi Detached Bungalow
  • Gas Central Heated / uPVC Double Glazed Windows
  • Lounge / Kitchen And Bathroom
  • Conservatory To The Rear / Off Road Parking
  • Lawned Gardens To Front, Side And Rear
  • 75% Ownership / Over 55s Only

Full description

Over 55s Only - 75% Ownership. Delightful Two Bed Semi Detached Bungalow With Gardens And Parking. Briefly comprising of gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, lounge, kitchen, conservatory and high quality three piece shower room. Externally are lawned gardens to the front, side and rear and off road parking to the front. Based on 75% ownership with the other 25% owned by contour housing which involves a monthly rental for this portion of the property. In excellent order throughout - viewing strongly advised.

Conveniently located for access to Middleton town centre and its range of shops and facilities, transport links to Oldham, Bury, Manchester and Rochdale and ideal for access to the M60 motorway network.

Hall - Entrance hall with laminated wooden floor covering, storage cupboard and radiator.

Lounge - 4.4m x 3.9m (14'5" x 12'9") - Rear aspect with gas fire set within feature surround, wall mounted T.V point, laminated wooden floor covering and radiator. Sliding patio doors to the conservatory.

Kitchen - 2.9m x 2.3m (9'6" x 7'6") - Rear aspect with a range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink, gas hob with stainless steel extractor above, built in gas oven and plumbing in place for an automatic washing machine.

Conservatory - 2.9m x 2.8m (9'6" x 9'2") - Rear aspect with laminated wooden floor covering. Access and pleasant garden views.

Bedroom 1 - 3.6m x 2.6m (11'9" x 8'6") - Front aspect with fitted wardrobes, T.V point, laminated wooden floor covering and radiator.

Bedroom 2 - 3.5m x 2.3m (11'5" x 7'6") - Front aspect with radiator.

Bathroom - Three-piece suite comprising of double power shower, contemporary wash-basin with cupboard below, low-level W.C, part tiled walls and radiator.

Outside - Externally are lawned gardens to the front, side and rear and off road parking to the front.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
03 August 2016


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 26426614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McGowan Homes, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.