2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClewley Road, Branston, Burton-On-Trent
- NO CHAIN
- Two Bedrooms
- DRIVEWAY LEADING TO CARPORT
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- Family Bathroom with Large Bath
- UTILITY ROOM
- Front & Rear Gardens
Available with NO CHAIN, this two bedroom semi detached home in the much sought after Branston area of Burton upon Trent with appeal to First Time Buyers and Investors alike. Also featuring Lounge, Fitted Kitchen WITH DINING, UTILITY Room and Family Bathroom. Driveway, Carport & Gardens to exterior
Available with NO CHAIN, this two bedroom semi detached home in the much sought after Branston area of Burton upon Trent with appeal to First Time Buyers and Investors alike. In addition to the bedrooms, the property comprises Lounge, Fitted Kitchen with Dining, Utility Room and Family Bathroom. To the exterior is found a well kept front and rear garden, with off road parking and car port.
For commuters the property is a short drive from Burton town centre and the A38 for journeys to Derby, Lichfield and Birmingham. Parents will be delighted to learn that the property lies within catchment for Rykneld Primary School & Paget High School, both well within a one mile walk.
Tarmac driveway providing off road parking leading to a carport, lawned area with gravel and shrubs and a slabbed pathway to an obscure double glazed front door.
A further single glazed door leading to:
Lounge 13' 2" into stairwell plus bay x 12' 5" into recess ( 4.01m into stairwell plus bay x 3.78m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point, television aerial point, telephone point, central heating radiator and an obscure double glazed window to side elevation.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a one and a half bowl sink/drainer with mixer tap, tiling to splashback areas, integrated four ring electric hob and oven with chimney extractor hood over, and an integrated fridge.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 5' 8" ( 2.31m x 1.73m )
A range of wall and base units with work surface over, ceiling light point, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, central heating radiator and an obscure double glazed window to rear elevation.
Ceiling light point and a double glazed door giving access to the rear garden.
Telephone point, ceiling light point and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' ( 3.78m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" into recess x 6' into recess ( 2.95m into recess x 1.83m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, built-in airing cupboard, storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, large bath with shower over, low level flush W.C, wash hand basin and a ceiling light point.
Decked patio area, external light, lawned area, wood shed, greenhouse, gated access to the car port with wood fence and brick walled boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61043921.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT202493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.