Land for saleLeicester Road, Blaby, Leicester, LE8
Sold STC £35,000
- An amenity parcel of land located alongside the River Sence. The property will appeal to horse and pony owners as well as other grazing and wildlife
- The land is located adjacent to the A426 Leicester Road in Blaby with access from the highway.
- The property comprises a single parcel of grassland extending to 1.90 acres or thereabouts.
Full descriptionAn amenity parcel of land located alongside the River Sence. The property will appeal to horse and pony owners as well as other grazing and wildlife enthusiasts.
The land is located adjacent to the A426 Leicester Road in Blaby with access from the highway.
The property comprises a single parcel of grassland extending to 1.90 acres or thereabouts.
REMARKS and STIPULATIONS:
Tenure and Possession:
The land is freehold and vacant possession will be given on completion.
There are no mains services connected to the land.
Wayleaves, Easements and Rights of Way:
There is an electricity pylon on the land which is owned by Western Power Distribution.
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all Wayleaves, Easements and Rights of Way whether mentioned or not.
Local - Blaby District Council - Tel No: 0116 275 0555
County - Leicestershire County Council - Tel No: 0116 232 3232
Water - Severn Trent Water Authority - Tel No: 0800 783 4444
Should any dispute arise between the Vendors and the Purchaser(s) upon any point whatsoever (not involving a question of Law) arising out of the General Remarks and Stipulations, Particulars or Plan or as to the interpretation thereof, the matter in dispute shall not annul the sale, but shall be referred to the arbitration of the Agents, whose decision shall be final and binding on all parties to the dispute and in every such arbitration the Agents shall decide how the cost of such reference shall be borne.
Plans and Particulars:
These are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and no claim can be admitted for any errors or discrepancies.
Enquiries and Viewing:
Viewing is strictly by appointment. Please contact Tim Fox on 0116 289 4719.
Offers in excess of £35,000.
(1) Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Fox Bennett in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Fox Bennett nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
(2) Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
(3) Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
(4) VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
Particulars: July 2016
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61043969.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FOX212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox Bennett, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.