2 bedroom apartment for saleQueens Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
- attractive period apartment
- delightful outlook to church
- 2 bedrooms
- sitting/dining room
- 662 sq ft
- separate kitchen
- front garden area
- EPC Rating = D
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A well-appointed 2 bedroom raised ground floor period apartment within a mile of town centre amenities
Queens Road is located on the North side of Tunbridge Wells, ideally situated to take advantage of the lifestyle offered by the extensive amenities in the town, lying within about ½ a mile of the main shopping centre and a mile of the High Street.
Mainline rail: Tunbridge Wells and High Brooms mainline stations are both about a mile away, offering fast and frequent services to London Charing Cross (via London Bridge and Waterloo East) and Cannon Street with journey times from 46 minutes.
Communications: The A26 joins the A21 just North of the town, linking through to the M25 (junction 5) London orbital and to the South coast. Gatwick Airport is about 23 miles to the West, via the A264.
- communal entrance hall
- private entrance hall
- 2 double bedrooms
- sitting/dining room
- front garden area
5B Queens Road is a delightful upper ground floor apartment in this Victorian villa conversion, benefitting from the elegant proportions typical of a property of this period. High ceilings and large timber-framed sash windows fitted with plantation shutters give a light and airy feel and are complemented by extensive hardwood flooring and contemporary kitchen and bathroom fittings. The reception room offers an attractive outlook through a wide bay window over the green towards St Johns Church.
Services: Mains gas-fired central heating. Mains water, electricity and drainage.
Outgoings: Tunbridge Wells Borough Council 01892 526121. Tax band B.
Strictly by appointment with Savills on 01892 507000. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Square Footage: 662 sq ft
From central Tunbridge Wells, head North on the A26 towards Southborough and Tonbridge. Continue straight over the mini roundabout just after the Royal Wells Park development and Queens Road is the second road on the right, just after St Johns Church. No 5 will be found after a short distance on the left-hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61044389.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUS160285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.