3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleReydon Close, Norwich
Sold STC £170,000
- Beautifully presented semi detached home
- Quiet close
- Beautiful enclosed sunny rear garden
- uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating
- Garage & off road parking
WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! A perfect home for buyers looking for quality and quantity, an incredibly well presented semi detached house situated within a quiet close to the west of Norwich enjoying a peaceful and scenic outlook to the front and a good sized private rear garden.
uPVC double glazed entrance door, laminate flooring, storage cupboard and door to:
Lounge 14' 8" x 13' 9" ( 4.47m x 4.19m )
uPVC double glazed french doors to rear garden, laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to the first floor and door to:
Kitchen / Diner 14' 8" x 9' 6" ( 4.47m x 2.90m )
Fully fitted quality range of wall and base units with soft close doors and drawers, rolltop worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, gas hob with stainless steel splashbacks and stainless steel extractor hood over, oven and grill, fridge, freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, uPVC double glazed window to the front and rear and uPVC double glazed door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, radiator and cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Master Bedroom 12' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.49m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, carpeted flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.46m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 6' 4" ( 2.29m x 1.93m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and laminate flooring.
Contemporary suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and glass shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC with heated towel rial, part tiled walls and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property occupies a generous sized plot with a good sized front garden which is laid to lawn with decorative flower beds. There is a beautiful rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area and mature and established plant beds and borders. The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing with a gate to the parking area allowing access to the garage with up and over door and parking in front of.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61044422.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.