3 bedroom link detached house for saleTrefoil Drive, Killinghall, HARROGATE
Sold STC £270,000
- Three bedroom link detached
- Lounge & dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen & bathroom suite
- En-suite to master bedroom
- No upper chain
- EPC D
Spacious three bedroom link detached house offering lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, downstairs WC, en-suite to master bedroom, private rear garden, garage with driveway parking and offered for sale with no upper chain.
Situated in a popular residential area of Harrogate is this well presented three bedroom link detached family home. The property benefits lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, downstairs WC, en-suite shower to master bedroom, further family bathroom, front and rear gardens and garage with driveway parking. Offered for sale with no upper chain, an early viewing is highly recommended.
Radiator, stairs to first floor, coved ceiling, wooden flooring.
Double glazed window to front aspect, suite comprising WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, radiator, wooden flooring.
Lounge 12' 6" x 13' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two radiators, fitted electric fire with marble effect inset and hearth with wooden mantle surround, coved ceiling, glazed double doors to:
Dining Room 8' 8" x 8' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.72m )
Double glazed French doors to garden, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, wooden flooring.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 8' 11" ( 2.24m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, modern fitted kitchen comprising wall and base level units with complimentary work top surfaces, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit, part tiled walls, integrated oven, gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wooden flooring.
First Floor Landing
Built in airing cupboard, access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 9' 10" x 13' 4" ( 3.00m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wooden flooring.
Double glazed window to front aspect, suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, electric shaver point, WC, radiator, extractor fan, inset ceiling spotlights, wooden flooring.
Bedroom 2 8' x 11' 2" ( 2.44m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 12' 7" Max ( 2.72m x 3.84m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, laminate wood flooring.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, modern suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
Laid to lawn.
Mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, outside water tap, retaining fence, door to garage.
Up and over door, power and lighting approached via own drive which provides off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61044434.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG103941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.