1 bedroom flat for saleSt Fagans Street, Grangetown, Cardiff
- Top Floor
- One double bedroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Double glazing
- Well presented
Lovely top floor flat in a cul-de-sac location of Grangetown. This property comprises of, entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, bedroom one, and bathroom.
A first floor flat located in Grangetown with living accomodation comprising of:
First Floor Flat
Benefits of this property include double glazing and gas central heating.
Entered via uPVC door, doors to 1a and 1b.
Entered via wooden door, plastered ceiling and walls. Spotlights. Smoke alarm. Loft access hatch. Wall mounted condensing boiler.
Living Room 15' 4" x 11' ( 4.67m x 3.35m )
Double glazed windows to front. Power points. Spotlights. Solid wood flooring. Radiators.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.18m )
A fitted kitchen with base units and contrasting work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps over. Integrated automatic washing machine/dryer. Integrated electric oven and gas hob. Integrated fridge/freezer. Power points. Extractor fan. Spotlights. Solid wood flooring.
Bedroom 9' 5" x 8' ( 2.87m x 2.44m )
Smooth plastered walls and ceiling. Double glazed windows to side and rear. Radiator. Power points. Spotlights.
Bathroom 9' 4" x 4' 6" ( 2.84m x 1.37m )
A three piece white suite comprising of: Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attached over. Low level w/c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bamboo flooring. Double glazed window to rear. Extractor fan. Radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61046117.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN105846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.