1 bedroom flat for saleSt Johns Road, Burgess Hill
Sold STC £89,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- One Double Bedroom
- Ground Floor
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Within 0.5 Miles of Burgess Hill Station and Burgess Hill Town Centre
- Plenty of Parking
- Retirement over 60's
Guide Price (£89,950) This Ground Floor apartment is the perfect property for people wanting to retire, Looking out onto stunning views of St Johns Park and Within a few minutes walk from Burgess Hill Town Centre which consists of plenty of great shops and cafe's. Retirement over 60's.
This well presented one bedroom ground floor retirement flat with views across St Johns Park situated in a convenient location within easy reach of Burgess Hill Town Centre and Burgess Hill mainline train station.
The accommodation forming part of this purpose built block built in around 1989 comprises an Open Plan kitchen with space for the usual domestic appliances, spacious lounge, one double bedroom and a bathroom. Benefits include electric heating, double glazing and a 24 hour emergency alarm call system which can be operated from all rooms in the flat. Outside there are areas of communal lawn and a residents car park to the rear of the block.
Lounge 12' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.67m )
Kitchen 6' 1" x 5' 6" ( 1.85m x 1.68m )
Bedroom 9' 5" x 6' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.06m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61046132.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUH103046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.