3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Turnways, Headingley, Leeds 6
- Attractive 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom - Some Redecoration & Upgrading Needed
- Retains Original Character
- Lovely Entrance Hall With Dogleg Stairs
- 2 Receptions Rooms - Both With Bay Windows
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Plenty Of Parking & Drive To Garage
- Immediate Vacant Possession - No Chain
An appealing THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE on a much sought after, tree lined, crescent in Headingley which will make a super family home with a little refurbishment and upgrading having been tenanted for a number of years. The property has been nicely modernised with an up-to-date kitchen and bathroom, and features include uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and GAS CENTRAL HEATING and there are a number of original 1930's features which give the property a degree of character and gravitas. Decorations and carpeting are the main areas we anticipate new owners will want to upgrade, but the property offers a 'blank canvas' in this regard. The accommodation comprises and entrance porch and a light and spacious hallway with wood flooring and a dogleg staircase, useful under stairs cloaks cupboard, spacious lounge with bay to the rear, a dining room with bay to the front, a well fitted kitchen, three generous bedrooms, a bathroom with contemporary bath and separate shower cubicle, and a separate wc. The front garden has been converted into brick-set parking along with the drive to the garage at the rear. The rear garden is uncultivated with lots of potential, having a westerly aspect for the evening sun. The many shops and amenities in Headingley are a 10 minute walk away. Local bus services are even closer providing access into Leeds or to the various schools in the area and the nearby train station provides superb, quick and easy, access to the national rail network via Leeds City Station one stop away. IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION - NO CHAIN.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61046519.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO10937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.