3 bedroom detached house for saleBuxton Road, Coggeshall, Colchester
- Guide Price £335,000 - £350,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms and En-Suite
- Garage and Off-Road Parking
- Far Reaching Field Views to Rear
WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME located close to the centre of COGGESHALL. Ideal for families with its close proximity to local schools and amenities. SPACIOUS lounge/diner, TWO BATHROOMS and EN-SUITE. Far-reaching FIELD VIEWS to rear, GARAGE and off-road parking.
Coggeshall is a small picturesque market town situated 10 miles from Colchester. Known for its hundreds of listed buildings and former extensive antiques trade, some local businesses have been established for hundreds of years.
Two National Trust buildings, Grange Barn and Paycocke House are located in Coggeshall, as well as a good selection of local shops, public houses, restaurants and a tea-room. The weekly market has run on Market Hill since 1256, as well as a monthly Coggeshall Farmers market.
Coggeshall won the Essex best kept village award in its category several times and was named in the Eastern England and Home Counties village of the year in 2003. Coggeshall benefits from both primary and secondary education with Honywood Community Science School locally known as a higher achieving leading specialist school and being in the top ten percent of secondary schools in the country.
Kelvedon mainline railway station is 3 miles away served by Coggeshall community bus, providing weekday commuter morning and evening service. Kelvedon to Liverpool Street is approximately a 50 minute train journey.
Double-glazed obscure entrance door to side and double-glazed obscure window to side. Stairs to first floor, radiator, wooden flooring and doors to :-
Ground Floor Bathroom
Two double-glazed obscure windows to rear, low-level wc, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel-enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wall-mounted heated towel rail, fully-tiled walls, radiator and shaver point.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 11' 6" narrowing to 8' 8" ( 3.91m x 3.51m narrowing to 2.64m )
Double-glazed window to rear and double-glazed obscure door to rear. Fitted kitchen with a range of eye level and base units with worktops incorporating 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built-in oven, hob and extractor. Spaces for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Built-in breakfast bar, part-tiled walls, wall-mounted boiler in cupboard, fully-tiled flooring and radiator.
Lounge / Dining Area 21' 10" x 13' 3" ( 6.65m x 4.04m )
Double-glazed window to front, radiator, wooden flooring in dining area.
Loft hatch, built-in airing cupboard, built-in cupboard and doors to :-
Bedroom One 13' 6" into wardrobes x 8' 5" ( 4.11m into wardrobes x 2.57m )
Double-glazed window to rear (with far-reaching views), built-in wardrobes, radiator and door to :-
Sky-light window to side, low-level wc, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel-enclosed bath with mains shower over, wall-mounted heated towel rail and part-tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" +recess x 9' 10" ( 3.23m +recess x 3.00m )
Double-glazed window to front, built-in eaves cupboards, radiator, laminate flooring and door to :-
Sky-light window to side, low-level wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap, shower cubicle with mains shower over, wall-mounted heated towel rail, part-tiled walls and extractor.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 9' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.79m )
Double-glazed window to front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Hard standing driveway leading to entrance door and garage. Remainder laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders.
Enclosed by panel fencing, lawned areas with path leading to rear of garden, decking area to rear overlooking far reaching field views, established shrub and flower borders. Garden sheds to remain.
Under section 21 of the Estate Agents Act 1979, we must inform that the vendors are related to a member of staff working for William H Brown Estate Agency.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61050968.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS103013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.