2 bedroom apartment for saleShoppenhangers Road, Maidenhead
Sold STC £435,000
- PERFECT HOME OR INVESTMENT
- GATED DEVELOPMENT
- 904 SQFT APARTMENT
- 0.4 MILES FROM MAIDENHEAD STATION
- PRESTIGIOUS GOLF COURSE SIDE LOCATION
- WELL LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
A rarely available apartment situated on the prestigious Shoppenhangers Road. At 904 sqft this spacious apartment benefits from a balcony overlooking beautifully maintained gardens and Maidenhead golf course. Only 0.4 miles from Maidenhead station, part of the upcoming Crossrail route.
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs and lift to all floors.
Entry phone system, cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 18' 4" x 12' 9" ( 5.59m x 3.89m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point, double glazed patio doors to BALCONY, enclosed by glass panel surround and overlooking communal gardens and golf course.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 7" x 6' 10" ( 3.84m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to rear, soft close wall and base units, Franke stainless steel sink, tiled floor, radiator, integrated Blomberg fridgefreezer, integrated Neff four ring gas hob and extractor fan and Neff electric oven, integrated Bosch microwave combination grill.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.84m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to side, built-in wardrobe, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity unit, w.c., shaver point, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Bath with shower attachment, w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail, shaver point, extractor fan, half tiled walls, tiled floor.
Gated entrance to car park with beautiful gardens surrounding the development, with an array of shrubs, backing on to Maidenhead golf course.
Allocated space and additional visitor space available.
From Maidenhead town centre, from behind the railway station take Shoppenhangers Road and after approximately half a mile where Fairway will be found on the left hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61051022.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.