2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAlfriston Gardens, Southampton
Sold STC £230,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 2 BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- NO CHAIN
2 bed DETACHED Bungalow which has been fully refurbished. The property comprises of lounge, kitchen, bathroom, conservatory and off road parking.
Situated in the popular residential area of Sholing we are proud to present to the market this 2 bed DETACHED Bungalow which has been fully refurbished. The property comprises of lounge, kitchen, bathroom, conservatory and off road parking. The property is situated close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston, Southampton City Centre and benefits from good access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Southampton Airport and Parkway Railway Station.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking and leading to steps to main front door entrance entering into:
Double glazed to front and side elevations, laminate flooring, main front door entering into:
Radiator, laminate wood floor, smooth finish to ceiling. Doors to:
Lounge 15' 2" x 12' into bay ( 4.62m x 3.66m into bay )
Smooth and coved finish to ceiling, radiator, double glazed bay window to front elevation.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a range of eye and base level units with sink and drainer, central heating boiler, space and plumbing for white goods, double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth and coved finish to ceiling, door giving access to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.73m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, smooth and coved finish to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, smooth and coved finish to ceiling.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, obscured double glazed window to rear elevation.
Block paved driveway to the front of the property providing off road parking, side pedestrian access to rear elevation, with area of lawn and mature shrubs and bushes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61051055.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT105707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.