3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMill Road, Kettering
Sold STC £145,000
- Close to Local Amenities & Schools
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Parking Space
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Contact Agent to View
WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME - CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES - Inside the accommodation comprises downstairs cloakroom, lounge/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms and upstairs bathroom. Low maintenance rear garden. Parking space. Viewing highly recommended.
Reached via main front door. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Under stairs cupboard. Laminate flooring. Door to:
Suite comprising low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back surrounds. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Extractor.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 15' x 10'11 (4.57m x 3.08m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. French doors leading to rear garden. Radiator. Continuation flooring from entrance hall. Television point. Coving to ceiling.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 12' x 9' (3.65m x 2.74m)
Bow window to front aspect. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over and tiled splash back surrounds. Larder cupboard. Space for fridge/freezer. Integrated electric oven and stainless steel gas hob inset to work surface. Stainless steel single drainer sink with mixer tap over. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Tiled flooring. Wall mounted boiler for central heating. Coving to ceiling.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 13' x 9' into recess (3.96m x 2.74m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Two fitted double wardrobes. Laminate flooring.
BEDROOM TWO 9' x 9' into recess (2.74m x 2.74m)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
BEDROOM THREE 8' x 6' (2.43m x 1.82m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Coving to ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect. Three piece suite comprises low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Tiling to all wet areas. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Coving to ceiling. Extractor fan.
Fully enclosed by timber fencing and walling. Patio area, raised flower beds with plants and fruit trees. Tool shed. Gravelled area with paved stepping stones to rear gated access leading to a private parking space and bin store.
The solar panels are subject to a lease agreement.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61053128.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.