3 bedroom terraced house for saleQueensway, Didcot
Offers in Excess of £250,000
- Mature family home situated in an established part of town
- Three well proportioned bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC
- Sitting room boasts an open fire with original tiled surround and a set of replacement windows and French doors lead out to the garden
- Kitchen, with gas combi boiler, leading to a conservatory to the rear and lobby to the front
- Delightful garden which is larger than average with shed, greenhouse and rear access
- Close proximity to Northbourne primary school, a range of shops including a convenience store, and Edmonds Park
- No onward chain
This three bedroom property has been in the same family since it was built in 1954 and is now offered to the market with no onward chain. The mature three bedroom home offers scope to enhance and possibly extend, subject to the usual planning consents, and is situated within close proximity to a range of shops. The property boast a combi gas boiler in the kitchen, an open fire with original tiled surround in the sitting room along with a set of replacement double glazed windows and doors opening to the rear. The larger than average garden benefits from rear access, and once enjoyed a vegetable patch and chicken coop, whilst to the front the gated driveway offers ample off road parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61053677.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6973035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.