Plot for saleThe Drove, Downham Market - PE38
- Building plots with outline planning for 2 x 4 bedroom dwellings
- King Lynn & West Norfolk Borough Council Planning Ref: 15/02082/O
- Village location
- 4 Acres of paddock area (stms)
- 4.5 Acres in total (stms)
2 Building Plots & Equestrian Potential
Situated in this popular Norfolk village, close to the attractive market town of Downham Market with its main line train services to London, this is an opportunity to purchase two building plots for the erection of two four bedroom properties. The land is currently used for equine grazing and will be cleared of cross country jumps and field shelters once sold.
• FOR MORE DETAILS - PLEASE CLICK ON THE BROCHURE LINK BELOW:
• SIMILAR PROPERTIES WANTED
• OUR WEBSITE HAS MORE PROPERTIES WITH LAND ACROSS THE UK
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference gh8161151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rural & Equestrian, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.