3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCollege Road, Llandaff North, Cardiff
Sold STC £260,000
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GENEROUS GARDEN
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FANTASTIC LIVING SPACE
- UTILITY ROOM
- POPULAR LOCATION
- **OPEN HOUSE 13TH OF AUGUST**
**FANTASTIC LIVING SPACE** A well presented three bedroom semi-detached home located in this popular part of llandaff North.
**FANTASTIC LIVING SPACE** A well presented three bedroom semi-detached home located in this popular part of llandaff North. The property briefly comprises of; entrance porch, entrance hall, W/C, lounge/diner, conservatory, fitted kitchen and utility room. The upstairs accommodation comprises, fitted bathroom and three double bedrooms, Close by are good links to the A470 & M4, public transport links, easy access to Cardiff city centre and nearby to shops & amenities. This property further benefits from a drive and a very generous rear garden.
A good addition to the property which is only 4 years old with double PVC doors and windows, spotlights and tiled flooring.
With wood flooring, radiator and power points.
Lounge/diner 20' x 11' 9" ( 6.10m x 3.58m )
A very good size lounge with plenty of space to add a dining table, window to the front, sliding doors to the conservatory, feature gas fire place, wood flooring, radiator and power points.
Conservatory 12' 5" x 13' 4" ( 3.78m x 4.06m )
Great additional space which could have a variety of uses with french doors to the garden, door to the decking, tiled flooring and power points.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 11' 3" ( 3.30m x 3.43m )
A good size kitchen with plenty of storage, matching wall and base units, work tops over with breakfast bar, electric oven, induction hob, extractor fan, plumbing for a dishwasher, bowl & half sink, mixer tap and drainage board, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, window to the rear, radiator and power points.
More additional space with doors to the front and rear, space for fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, work top and cupboard space, tiled flooring and a window to the side.
With wash hand basin, radiator, window to the side and lino flooring.
A spacious landing with an airing cupboard housing the baxi combi boiler, window to the rear, attic access and power points.
Bedroom One 12' 4" Max into door x 11' 8" ( 3.76m Max into door x 3.56m )
A good size double with a built in wardrobe, two windows to the front, carpet flooring, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 7' 11" ( 3.76m x 2.41m )
A good size double which has been recently decorated with a built in wardrobe, window to the side, carpet flooring, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 9' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.77m )
A double bedroom currently used as an office with plenty of space to add storage, window to the rear, carpet flooring, radiator and power points.
A three piece suite with W/c, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, obscure glass window to the side, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring and a heated towel rail.
A large frontage with off road parking for two cars.
A very generous and private garden with a decking area to the side of the conservatory, the majority of the garden is laid to lawn with mature shrub boarders, towards the end of the garden you will find a stone area with a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61054112.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.