2 bedroom retirement property for saleRobinsbridge Road, Coggeshall, Colchester
Sold STC £135,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious Sitting Room with a View
- Well Presented Kitchen & Shower Room
- Situated Within a Popular Complex
- Close to the Heart of Coggeshall
A TWO bedroom apartment in HOMEWEAVE HOUSE. It is believed that there is only three two bedroom apartments within the complex. The complex comprises of 39 properties arranged over three floors. This is a RETIREMENT PROPERTY with a part time house manager and there is a 24 hour emergency call line.
Intercom Entry Doorway
Intercom entry system allowing access to residents and visitors leading to:
Within the initial hallway is where the manager's office is sited then leading in to the residents lounge, laundry room, guest suite and lift.
Up to the Second Floor, upon exiting the lift the apartment is directly opposite:
Personal Entrance Door Into
Access to Bedrooms, Shower Room and Sitting Room. Economy 7 heater, loft access, airing cupboard with light and plumbing for washing machine further cupboard in hall with shelf and hanging space.
Sitting Room 15' 8" max narrowing to 5' 9" x 18' ( 4.78m max narrowing to 1.75m x 5.49m )
This room is of irregular shape. Double glazed window with far reaching view, feature electric fireplace with marble surround, wall lights, economy 7 heater, smoothed ceilings and coving, loft access, access to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 8' 4" ( 2.77m x 2.54m )
Comprising of fully fitted kitchen with a selection of work top surfaces with base level cupboards and drawers which match the eye level wall mounted units, inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, built in electric oven and ceramic four ring electric hob, cooker hood, tiled walling, fridge and freezer, recess spotlights and downlights.
Comprising of newly fitted suite with shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with wall, mounted mirror and vanity lighting, low level wc, full tiled walls and underfloor heating, extractor fan.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' 7" ( 4.09m x 3.23m )
With double glazed window, built in wardrobes, economy 7 heater and wall lights.
Bedroom Two / Dining Room 14' 2" x 8' 7" ( 4.32m x 2.62m )
Economy 7 heater, double glazed window, wall lights and built in wardrobes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61054115.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS102998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.