2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleGrasmere Grove, York
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Double Bedroom Bungalow
- End of Cul Sac Location
- Generous Rear Garden
- * GUIDE PRICE £200,000 TO £215,000*
Sat in a large plot at the end of a cul de sac this 2 double bedroom semi detached bungalow is the perfect choice.
* GUIDE PRICE £200,000 TO £215,000*
Sat on a large plot at the end of a cul de sac this two double bedroom semi-detached bungalow is the perfect choice. The property briefly comprises of kitchen/diner, lounge, two double bedrooms and house bathroom with separate shower cubical. Outside to the rear is a very generous garden and a detached garage. To the front is a driveway and extra parking to the side. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. * GUIDE PRICE £200,000 TO £215,000*
Laminated flooring, double glazed door.
Lounge 9' 8" x 12' 8" ( 2.95m x 3.86m )
Gas fire, telephone and TV sockets, radiator and a front facing window.
Kitchen / Dining 9' 3" x 11' 7" into Alcove ( 2.82m x 3.53m into Alcove )
Fitted kitchen with laminated flooring,cooker hood wall and base units with additional space under the counter for a freezer, washing machine plumbing, windows front and side facing.
Master Bedroom 10' x 14' ( 3.05m x 4.27m )
Fitted wardrobes, rear facing window.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.54m )
Bath, separate shower and window to the side.
Good sized patio area with lawn concealed in a cornor plot
Garage 16' 3" x 19' 5" ( 4.95m x 5.92m )
Comprises of up and over doors, side window. Benefits from power, lighting.
Phone our Lettings Department on 01904 658502 and ask for Natalie our Lettings Manager, she will answer all your questions on lettings value and finding tenants.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR105111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.