4 bedroom detached house for saleSaddlers Way, Fishtoft, Boston
Sold STC £234,950
- SPACIOUS DETACHED 4 BEDROOM HOME
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
A spacious, well presented detached family home in a popular residential location in Fishtoft. The property in brief comprises Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Study, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen Breakfast Room, Utility Room, 4 Bedrooms with En-Suite to Master, Family Bathroom, Gardens and Double Garage.
SPACIOUS AND WELL PRESENTED 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH 3 RECEPTION ROOMS, EN-SUITE TO MASTER, DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
With double glazed door to front and matching double glazed windows to front, stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, coving to ceiling, wood effect tiled floor.
Study 9' 1" x 7' ( 2.77m x 2.13m )
With double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling, laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' ( 4.42m x 3.66m )
With double glazed window to side, double glazed patio doors opening to rear garden, feature electric fireplace with marble hearth and surround and wood mantle over, 2 radiators, telephone point, TV aerial point, wiring for satellite TV, coving to ceiling, laminate floor.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
With double glazed windows to both the side and rear giving double aspect, radiator, TV aerial point, coving to ceiling, wood effect tiled floor.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 14' 3" x 9' 8" ( 4.34m x 2.95m )
A fitted Kitchen in a range of wall and base units, with double glazed windows to both the front and side giving a double aspect, internal doors leading to Utility Room and Entrance Hall. A one and a half bowl inset sink and drainer with work surfaces, tiling to walls and tiling to floor, space for Range style cooker with fitted cooker hood over, space for freestanding American style fridge freezer, inset ceiling lights with further wall spot lights and coving to ceiling.
Utility Room 8' 5" x 6' 2" ( 2.57m x 1.88m )
With fitted base units and work surfaces over, double glazed door to rear side garden patio area, further internal door to WC. Space and plumbing for washing machine and space and plumbing for dishwasher, wall mounted combination central heating boiler, tiling to walls, double glazed window to side, tiled floor, extractor fan.
Ground Floor W.C.
With WC, wash hand basin, part tiled splashback, double glazed window to rear, heated chrome towel radiator, tiled floor, coving to ceiling.
First Floor Galleried Landing
With stairs rising from Entrance Hall, with built-in airing cupboard with fitted radiator and slatted linen storage, loft access, inset ceiling lights, coving to ceiling.
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 12' ( 3.89m x 3.66m )
With double glazed window to front, range of fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point. Door opening to En-Suite.
With double glazed window to front, a walk-in shower cubicle with Aqualisa Pre Heat shower fitting, wash hand basin with wall mounted vanity with mirror front over, extractor fan, WC, electric shaver point, coving to ceiling, radiator, part tiling, with inset ceiling lights.
Bedroom 2 14' 4" x 9' 8" ( 4.37m x 2.95m )
With double glazed window to front, range of fitted wardrobes, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 11' 9" maximum x 9' ( 3.58m maximum x 2.74m )
With double glazed Velux style window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling, inset ceiling lights and wall lights.
Bedroom 4 8' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV aerial point and coving to ceiling.
With a double glazed Velux style window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle with wall mounted Mira shower fitting, wash hand basin, extractor fan, electric shaver point, WC, coving to ceiling, inset ceiling lights and part tiling to walls.
The imposing and generous corner plot is enclosed to the front by a low cast iron fence giving gated access via a pathway to the front door, with two areas of lawn with flower and shrub borders.
To the side the property benefits from a generous gravelled drive area with off road parking for at least 3 to 4 cars (depending upon their size) and further gated side access to the rear garden.
The rear garden has gated side access to a generous patio area enclosed to the front and side with brick wall. There is an outside tap and pedestrian door access to the Double Garage. The garden then opens to a further patio area with area of lawn and various ornamental planted flowering shrub borders and is fully fence panel enclosed to the rear and side.
Detached Double Garage 17' 7" x 17' 7" incl internal storage room ( 5.36m x 5.36m incl internal storage room )
The garage benefits from power, light, 2 up-and-over doors and electric car charging point. Within the garage is a secure internal store room (9'9" x 5'10") which benefits from power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61054301.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.