3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOaktree Way, Hailsham
Sold STC £230,000
- THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- IDEAL STARTER HOME
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGH OUT
- OFF ROAD PARKING, GARAGE
Fox & Sons are delighted to present to the market this well presented THREE BEDROOM HOUSE located in the sought after area of North Hailsham!
Fox & Sons are delighted to present to the market this well presented THREE BEDROOM HOUSE located in the sought after area of North Hailsham! This ideal starter home comprises of a Kitchen, open plan lounge/diner and a light and airy Conservatory giving access to a rear garden. Accommodation also comprises of THREE BEDROOMS and family Bathroom. The front of the property offers a Garage and off road parking. AN INTERNAL INSPECTION IS HIGHLY SUGGESTED!!
Double glazed door to front. Double glazed windows to front. Radiator.
Store Room 8' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.57m )
Potentially can be used as a study or a play room. Radiator.
Lounge 16' 5" Plus door recess x 10' 6" plus door recess ( 5.00m Plus door recess x 3.20m plus door recess )
Double glazed patio doors to patio access. Radiator. Under stairs storage.
Consevatory 14' 9" x 9' ( 4.50m x 2.74m )
UPVC and brick construction. Double glazed windows to rear. Side french doors.Rear radiator.
Kitchen 5' 10" x 11' 5" ( 1.78m x 3.48m )
Fitted kitchen comprising matching wall and base. Cupboards Space for cooker. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Tiled floor. Double glazed window to rear. Space for streamline dishwasher.
Stairs from hallway to first floor landing. Loft hatch. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 13' 5" MAX ( 3.18m x 4.09m MAX )
Double glazed windows to rear. built in wardrobes, Radiator
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 7' 4" MAX ( 2.39m x 2.24m MAX )
Double glazed windows to front, built in wardrobes Radiator.
Bath mixer taps and shower over wash hand basin. Low ground W.C. Tiled walls. Radiator. Double glazed windows to rear.
Off road parking for several vehicles. Access to front door.
Tiered rear garden. Patio seating area. Steps to lawn. Fence boarders. Side gate.
Up and over door. Currently split into two with fitted wall stud. Power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61054328.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAI104228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.