3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKempton Road, Ipswich
Sold STC £242,500
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Detached Garage
- Popular Location
- Landscaped Rear Garden
**OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 13TH AUGUST 3:30-4:30PM. APPOINTMENT ONLY** Immaculately well-presented three bedroom extended semi-detached home situated in the popular Crofts location of Ipswich backing onto a local school.
The property benefits from off road parking and garage, large extension to rear and landscaped rear garden. Tastefully decorated throughout.
Stairs leading to the first floor, storage cupboard and door opening through to:
Low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and opening through to:
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' ( 3.02m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front, matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, space for a range cooker and fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and washing machine.
Lounge 13' 10" max x 16' 2" max ( 4.22m max x 4.93m max )
Double patio doors to the rear extension, central fireplace with surround, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 9' 3" ( 4.19m x 2.82m )
Double patio doors opening through to the rear, velux window and radiator.
Railings and doorway opening through to:
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the front, P shaped panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal vanity unit, low level WC and radiator.
Dropped curb and off road parking to the side leading to the garage with up and over door.
Storage and power and lighting.
Access via the rear garden.
Side access to the landscaped rear garden, patio area with selection of shrubbery and trees providing privacy, steps down to the lawned area. Established garden with central brick built BBQ and enclosed by panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61058420.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.