2 bedroom apartment for saleSalisbury
- Georgian conversion in the city centre
- 7, 2 bedroom apartments
- All apartments with master en suites
- Well preserved period features
- Lift access
- Opportunity to create a bespoke home
** PLOTS 3, 4 & 5 RESERVED**
An exclusive collection of seven high specification apartments in a fabulous conversion of a Grade II* listed Georgian property, located in the heart of the city.
Nearing completion by local developers Charter House Planning, Queens House Apartments are an exclusive collection of seven high specification apartments in a fabulous conversion of a Grade II* listed Georgian property. They will offer an unique opportunity for purchasers to live in an historically interesting building, with all modern benefits, including lift access, and are situated a stones throw from the market square, with a plethora of amenities on the door step.
For further details, please download the PDF brochure below.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26428096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Myddelton & Major, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.