3 bedroom flat for saleManhattan Plaza, 10 Preston Road, Canary Wharf
- Not Applicable on Help to Buy
- Two bathroom
- 16th Floor
- Size- 951 Sq. Ft.
- Aspect - East and North
- Completion - Autumn 2018/ Spring 2018
- Service Charge £3.00 per Sq. ft. Est.
- Ground Rent £500 per Sq. ft. Est.
A luxury 3 bedroom apartment in Manhattan Plaza, Canary Wharf E14.
In London's new metropolitan city, Manhattan Plaza is situated a stones throw from Millharbour, Canary Wharf. This luxury 3 bedroom apartment has become available on the 16th floor, with breath taking dual aspect views of The River Thames and Courtyard ( East and North). The property offers ( 951Sq.Ft) plus balcony with access from the living area. Completion is set just in time for Cross Rail in 2018!
Manhattan Plaza's general features comprise of Concierge Service, Private Residents Gym, Two Landscape Residents' Roof-Top Gardens, Under floor Heating and Communal Bicycle Storage. Also being minutes from everything Canary Wharf has to offer, Restaurants, Museum of London, Cinema, Retail and Thames Clippers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO0021AA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.