1 bedroom flat for saleVanguard House, 70 Martello Street, London, E8
- Glorious City Of London Skyline And Park Views
- Porter, Passenger Lift And Residents Gymnasium
- Contemporary Fixtures And Fittings
- Private Southerly Facing Balcony
- Well Proportioned Accommodation
- Beautifully Tended Communal Gardens
This striking apartment offers the ultimate in contemporary urban living and forms part of the seventh floor of this architecturally dynamic, beautifully appointed development. Set within landscaped grounds, with a concierge, passenger lift, a residents gymnasium and offering panoramic views across the leafy green spaces of London Fields Park and the City of London skyline. Composed of a reception hall, one double bedroom, modern bathroom, a living/entertaining space bathed in natural light and opening to fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and direct access to a south facing balcony. Moments from London Fields recreational area, and close to vibrant Broadway Market and Mare Street.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC131231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.