2 bedroom flat for saleHighburgh Drive, Rutherglen, Glasgow
- TRADITIONAL FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GCH & DG
An attractive preferred first floor tenement flat situated within this convenient and pocket of Burnside.
Contained within an attractive red sandstone fronted tenement is this beautifully presented first floor flat. Offering generously proportioned apartments and having been maintained to a meticulous standard by the existing owners this impressive property should not disappoint upon inspection. Accommodation comprises shared entrance with security entrance system, entrance vestibule, welcoming reception hall with deep storage off, attractive bay windowed lounge, well equipped modern fitted galley kitchen, two spacious double bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom. the property features a fresh and tasteful decorative theme throughout a sytem of gas central heating and double glazed window units. Externally there are well maintained communal gardens to rear complete with bin store and drying facilities whilst in addition there is a large private cellar providing additional storage facilities.
Located within this popular and established locale the property is well placed for local amenities within nearby Burnside and Rutherglen which cater for day to day requirements. Alternatively the area benefits from frequent public transport links which provide fast commuter access to nearby East Kilbride and Glasgow city centre. Access onto the M74 motorway network is within a 5 minute drive.
Lounge 16' 8" x 11' 11" ( 5.08m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 11' 4" x 5' 2" ( 3.45m x 1.57m )
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 11' 1" TO FITTED WARDROBES ( 3.43m x 3.38m TO FITTED WARDROBES )
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.04m x 3.20m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61075079.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.