2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorman Close, Fakenham
Sold STC £140,000
- Reduced from £150,000 O.I.E.O to Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000
- Corner Plot
- End Terraced Two Bedroom House
- Garden & Parking
Offered with No Onward Chain, this end terrace house benefire from a corner plot with ample off road parking and enclosed garden. The property requires modernisation but internal inspection is highyly recommended!
Lounge 13' 2" plus recess x 12' 10" to include stairs ( 4.01m plus recess x 3.91m to include stairs )
UPVC entrance door to front, cupboard housing electrics, radiator, television point and stairs to first floor. UPVC double glazed window to front.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.91m x 2.87m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, gas central heating boiler and radiator. Fitted shelving and space for table and chairs. Single glazed window and door to rear.
Conservatory 8' 11" x 6' ( 2.72m x 1.83m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side with sliding doors into the garden.
Stairs from lounge and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 11" maximum x 10' 1" ( 3.94m maximum x 3.07m )
Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.06m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, bath and tiled splashbacks. UPVC double glazed window to side.
There is off road parking to the side. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with a garden shed. There is a side access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61075097.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.