3 bedroom apartment for salePlot 1, Amaris Lodge, 10 Old Park Road, Enfield
- Stunning 1518sqft three bedroom ground floor apartment in Western Enfield
- Fitted German kitchens with fully integrated appliances
- Allocated parking space in secure under-block parking area plus lockable storage unit
- En suite walk-through dressing room and shower room
- Large private paved seating terrace
- 10 year Premier Guarantee warranty
- 5 minute walk to Enfield Chase mainline station (accessing Finsbury Park and Moorgate)
- Short stroll to Enfield's vibrant town centre
Show apartment launching Saturday 11th February 2017
Situated in one on Enfield's most desirable locations and within a short stroll of Enfield Chase station and Enfield Golf Club, 1 Amaris Lodge is a large (1518sqft) three bedroom ground floor apartment with a delightful paved sun terrace. Further features include a luxuriously appointed 24ft German kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, master bedroom with walk-through dressing area (with fitted wardrobes) and large walk-in shower to en suite, allocated under-block parking space and lockable personal storage unit.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to discuss contact 0208 370 3999 or alternatively email email@example.com
Property ref: 121_944_4220691
25' 2" x 19' 11" (7.67m x 6.07m)
24' 4" x 16' 9" (7.42m x 5.11m)
18' 5" x 13' 1" (5.61m x 3.99m)
14' 2" x 11' 9" (4.32m x 3.58m)
14' 2" x 9' 5" (4.32m x 2.87m)
Development images are indicative and may vary. Drawings and illustrations are not to scale and relate only to planning and construction stages which may not accurately reflect the completed scheme. Purchasers are advised to check plot specific dimensions, features and specifications prior to reservation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4220691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.