2 bedroom retirement property for saleFETCHAM
- FIRST FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- 2 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITES
- LARGE LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- ELECTRIC GATED ENTRANCE TO PARKING AREA
- SECURITY ENTRANCE PHONE
- END OF CHAIN
Located on the first floor of this prestigious retirement development, a much larger than average 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with a particularly bright and sunny interior. Features include gas central heating, double glazing, large lounge/dining room, study, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, large main bathroom and en-suite shower room to the large main bedroom. Catering exclusively for the over 60's with residents lounge, 24 hour alarm call, manager, guest suite and lift service. There is residents parking and a lovely courtyard style communal garden. End of chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61076759.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6813175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Leatherhead - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.