2 bedroom flat for saleCollege Court, Glaisdale Road, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 2HF
- Two DOUBLE bedrooms
- Renovated GARDEN apartment
- QUIET Cul-de-Sac
- Allocated CAR PORT (+ visitor parking)
- Close to OLDBURY COURT Estate
- 19ft LOUNGE
- MODERN Kitchen/breakfast room
- Far reaching VIEWS across parkland
- Council Tax Band B
- NO CHAIN!
Tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac in popular Fishponds, within a stone's throw of UWE Glenside Campus, Oldbury Court Estate [Vassalls Park] and local amenities is this recently RENOVATED & SPACIOUS two DOUBLE bedroom ground-floor GARDEN apartment! The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, 19ft lounge, a stylish modern kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms and a family three piece white suite bathroom [separate WC]. Further benefits include; double-glazing, Eco7 electric heating, your very own private and enclosed WESTERLY-FACING rear GARDEN with FAR REACHING VIEWS across 'parkland fields', allocated CAR-PORT along with visitors parking area, Council banding 'B', £825PCM approx. current rental value, 90yrs leasehold, £72PCM approx. ground rent & service/maintenance charge including buildings insurance. Offered with NO CHAIN!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61076812.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6512114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House + Co Property, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.