End of terrace house for saleSt Johns Road, KETTERING
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Downstairs Shower In Cloakroom
- Fitted Kitchen & Dining room
- Off Road Parking
- Double Glazing
William H Brown are proud to present a 3 double bedroom property situated on the popular Ise Lodge, The generous end of terrace property boasting three double bedrooms and two reception rooms. downstairs shower room, off road parking for several cars! viewing is highly recommended
William H Brown are proud to present a 3 bedroom property situated on the popular Ise Lodge The generous end of terrace property boasting three double bedrooms and two reception rooms. The spacious accommodation comprises spacious entrance porch, living room, formal dining room with Karndean flooring, kitchen with built-in oven and integrated appliances and downstairs shower room. Upstairs you will find three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property boasts parking for several vehicles, a single garage and private rear garden. Call now to booking your viewing
Double glazed door to the front aspect and ceramic tiles.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Lounge 16' Max x 13' ( 4.88m Max x 3.96m )
Double glazed upvc bay window to the front, gas fireplace, two wall lights and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.00m )
Double glazed upvc sliding patio doors, radiator, cupboard housing boiler. and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 13' x 8' ( 3.96m x 2.44m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless sink and drainer with tiling to the splashback areas, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher, space for white goods, built in larder and door to cloakroom.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Double glazed upvc window to the front aspect, television point, radiator, decorative coving to the ceiling and over stairs storage area.
Bedroom Two 12' x 7' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.39m )
Double glazed upvc window to the front aspect, radiator, over stairs cupboard and access to loft space.
Bedroom Three 13' Max x 8' Max ( 3.96m Max x 2.44m Max )
Double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect and radiator.
A low maintenance rear garden with patio and gravel, shrub borders and BBQ area.
Currently being used as dog parlor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61076951.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.