3 bedroom link detached house for saleTortoiseshell Way, Berkhamsted
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
* MODERN LINK-DETACHED HOUSE * THREE BEDROOMS * SOUTHERLY FACING REAR GARDEN * GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR * DRIVEWAY * SHORT WALK TO BRIDGEWATER SCHOOL * CLOSE TO COUNTRYSIDE WALKS * EASY ACCESS TO STATION & HIGH STREET * NO ONWARD CHAIN *
A link detached three bedroom house on the outskirts of Berkhamsted close to Bridgewater School. The High Street and station are within walking distance (approx. 1mile), while Northchurch Common is a short walk away providing excellent walks among picturesque countryside.
The house itself offers light and airy accommodation with elevated views across Berkhamsted to the rear. An entrance hall, with a w/c, leads through to the lounge which looks onto an open green area to the front. The kitchen and dining room look onto the rear garden and the kitchen is fitted with an electric oven and gas hob, along with plenty of units and with space for a fridge freezer and washing machine. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a bathroom. There is an attached garage with potential for conversion (stp etc) and a driveway providing off road parking. The rear garden is Southerly facing.
Lounge 16' 9" max x 15' 1" max ( 5.11m max x 4.60m max )
Dining Room 8' 10" x 8' 1" ( 2.69m x 2.46m )
Kitchen 8' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.03m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 8' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.64m )
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 3" ( 3.68m x 2.51m )
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 6' 3" ( 2.69m x 1.91m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61076957.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BKH100344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.