2 bedroom detached house for saleMilton Street, Loughborough
Sold STC £90,000
- Residential Park Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Over 55s Complex
- Viewing Advised
Two bedroomed detached residential park home situated within a popular over 50's site. Viewing would be highly advised to avoid any disappointment.
William H Brown are delighted to offer this 2 bedroomed twin unit detached residential park home to the market. This is located in a popular location for over 55's. The property has gas heating and double glazed windows, open lounge/diner, kitchen and bathroom with a three piece suite.
Door giving access to property and all accommodation.
Lounge/diner 14' 8" + dining area x 9' 3" ( 4.47m + dining area x 2.82m )
L shaped lounge/diner.
Two double glazed windows to front and door to side. Television piont and area for dining table.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.79m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of a wall and base units. Double glazed window and door to side. Sink/drainer unit, work surface, electric oven and gas hob. Cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 1 10' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to side wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' x 9' 2" ( 2.44m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.